Updated: Mar 30
This is so elegant! I love making these when friends drop by. They don't last long, so make some extra!
• 16 thinly sliced pieces of baguette
• 1 Jar Pariva Yogurt Bites, any flavor
• 2 oz Smoked Salmon cut into 16 pieces
• Fresh Dill for garnish
• Capers for garnish (optional)
• Kosher Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Experiment with our new flavors on this recipe, they will add a nice 'different' touch! The Tandoori will add a lovely smoky flavor. Lightly brush each crostini with Pariva Yogurt Bites spiced oil. Sprinkle some kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toast till lightly brown in toaster oven. Take out and cool 2 mins. Arrange smoked salmon on each slice of toasted bread. Place a Yogurt Bite on top and gently spread with back of a spoon. Garnish with Dill and capers and serve.